|Anonymous | Login||2019-09-19 21:59 UTC|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000334||OMNeT++||IDE / C++ development||public||2011-06-01 19:50||2011-07-12 18:10|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||4.2|
|Summary||0000334: Makemake page usability: replace Generated/Custom/No Makefile buttons with radio buttons|
|Description||The Project Properties -> Makemake page uses three buttons at top-right: Makemake, Custom Make, No Make. These buttons effectively work as a radio button, so from the usability perspective it would be better to use actual radio buttons there.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
It is also not immediately obvious that the buttons act on the currently selected folder in the tree.
- add context menu to the tree with similar functionality as the buttons
- above the buttons, a label or frame label should say: 'Options for <name of selected folder>'
- the Source Folder / Include / Exclude buttons should also be radio buttons?
|Additionally: the [Options] button refers to Makemake, so its placement is probably not so good (should be "close" to the Makemake option).|
Related: wrong enabled state of the "Include" button:
- in inet, mark "src" as source folder;
- exclude "inet/networklayer"
- focus on "ipv4" --> both the Include and Source Location buttons are enabled, but only Source Location should be. (And Include actually marks as it source location, because in CDT you cannot "include" something if its parent is excluded.)
|2011-06-01 19:50||andras||New Issue|
|2011-06-02 09:53||andras||Note Added: 0000470|
|2011-07-12 15:08||andras||Note Added: 0000521|
|2011-07-12 15:17||andras||Note Added: 0000522|
|2011-07-12 18:10||andras||Status||new => resolved|
|2011-07-12 18:10||andras||Fixed in Version||=> 4.2|
|2011-07-12 18:10||andras||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2011-07-12 18:10||andras||Assigned To||=> andras|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|